LEGO City Fire Command Unit with Toy Fire Engine 60282
- Reviews (0)
About this product
This classic toy fire engine with a cherry picker arm and characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series will elevate kids’ play to another level!
LEGO® model number: 60282 – for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- Features a cool toy fire truck with functioning cherry picker, a science lab setting with stackable flames, plus a powerful robot water cannon.
- The fire truck has a compartment for storing the firefighting gear, plus a trailer with a ramp for transporting Toastie the robot.
- Kids can elevate the fire truck’s cherry picker or shoot water elements from Toastie the firefighting robot to knock out the flames.
- Includes 3 LEGO minifigures: a firefighter and Bob & Feldman from LEGO City TV series, to help the LEGO City Fire Command Unit save the day.
- Includes a 6+ building guide and Instructions PLUS with digital tools, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- This exciting LEGO City Fire Command Unit (60282) playset for kids aged 6 and up includes a classic fire truck with a functioning cherry picker arm. Kids also get a host of LEGO City TV characters, including Bob, Feldman and Toastie the firefighter robot complete with a water cannon that shoots water elements. The fire truck (with cherry picker retracted) measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide. Contains 380 pieces.
- Includes 380 pieces.
- Size H28.2, W48, D6.1cm.